why is the video called “olly murs says sorry to taylor swift” when he doesn’t even apologize and makes excuses instead?
Lorde // NYC
Taylor at The X Factor rehearsals today in Australia!
Pinterest unter We Heart It.
Who’s laughing now??? HAHAHAH
Olly Murs says sorry to Taylor Swift…
You shouldn’t need to be saying sorry, because you shouldn’t have said what you did in the first place. Taylor herself has said time and time again that she hates when people try to make jokes of her songwriting. I don’t care if you were “joking around about your mate”. She is a real human being and she puts her real feelings into her songs and there’s no joke to be made about that. That goes for anyone, famous or not.
For God’s sake. He’s not even apologizing. He’s brushing off the blame, saying it was just a joke and that he was making a comment about his mate (as if being mates with someone was a free ticket to be absolutely rude to other people). Not to mention that he actually says he blames the radio people for having a laugh with him and says he doesn’t know why Taylor hasn’t publicly acknowledged his apology (as if she had to do that!). Taylor never said herself this song was about Harry, so he was making a rude comment based on pure speculation. Saying sorry does not make for an apology, if you keep excusing yourself with the kind of chit chat he just presented. Ridiculous, really. If what he said made me have a terrible image of him, this just made it worse.
1. We met in the waiting room of our therapist’s office. He told me that orchids symbolize death and stuck one behind my ear. I kissed him too hard and my mother asked me why the scent of liquor was hanging off all my clothes. 8 months later I left white oleanders on his grave. They’re poisonous. I think we were too.
2. He drove too fast and I played music too loud and kissed him while he drove. We were our own accident waiting to happen. We almost drowned one night when we fell into a lake in the middle of winter. When we fell in love. He left me a note telling me that being with me was like being alone. I deleted his number but kept it written down in the back of my old social studies notebook from middle school. I have called him 8 times since then.
3. God, I would’ve fucking died for him. In a few ways, I did.
4. He fucked someone else because he hated the way my scars would split open and bleed all over my clothes. I took a lot of pictures of him. They’re still in my attic. I tried to burn them once but my hair caught fire instead.
5. I never knew his middle name. He spoke in poetry and choked down cigarettes and never answered my calls. I held his hand too tightly. He would climb in my window and fall asleep next to me. I think he had nightmares most nights. My mother found out he was staying over and kicked him out. Everything stopped smelling like him. I hate it.
6. We tried to run away but we were only 16 and we weren’t allowed to buy train tickets so we took a bus but I got sick halfway and threw up my parent’s worried voicemails. He took me to some shitty motel and let me sleep while he went out to buy drugs. We went home and never saw each other again.
7. He would touch my best friend’s thigh under the table when we all went out. I pretended not to notice. He pretended to love me.
8. We wrote each other love letters and he cut my hair to my shoulders. He tasted like coffee with two packets of sugar because that’s all he drank. He was still tired all the time. I wish I could’ve woken him up. My hair is down to my waist now. I can’t remember the sound of his voice.
9. I’m not sure if I ever even loved him. I think I might’ve been so in love with him. He lived next door. Our mothers hated each other. When he was 6 he pulled the flowers out of the garden in our backyard. When we turned 17 he followed me home from school and kissed me. He would wipe away my tears when I cried. And then a new girl showed up at school and he started taking a different route home. He pulled all the flowers out of my fucking garden.
Boys laugh at what they put girls through but they won’t be laughing when they are wiping tears off their daughters face for the same reason.
Taylor has arrived at The X Factor!
Page 1 of 2575